Welcome to The Waldock Way
Our goal is to bring you tips, tricks, inspiration, and unique resources that help ignite a love of learning in your children. Encouraging you to follow your children’s lead and learn alongside them every day.
From Space to Hogwarts, Wilderness Survival to Traveling the World, we have something educational and fun for every learner.
Unit studies from The Waldock Way are designed to support you as you navigate interest-led homeschooling, and always include book lists, videos, hands-on activities, games for learning, and links to additional resources to support every style of learner.
A little bit about our family…
We live in the middle of nowhere, in the woods, in sunny Florida. We love spending time together as a family. Some of our favorite family pastimes are watching movies or playing games together. Our favorite places to be are Walt Disney World or the beach.
Jessica is a writer, photographer, and homeschool advocate. She founded The Waldock Way as a way to give back to the homeschool community that she had fallen so madly in love with. Along the way she started using her creative talents to blog, vlog, and create curriculum.
Kevin is an Air Force veteran, truck driver, and artist. After beginning homeschooling he saw so many amazing benefits that he quickly became an advocate too. He began using his artistic talents to create resources for The Waldock Way Community.
Emily is a quirky nine year old who loves to imagine and create. She dreams of one day using her love of animals to become a vet and work alongside Dr. Pol. Her current favorite things are LEGO and American Girl.
We are so happy you are here and can’t wait to help you in your homeschool journey!
The Waldock Way on Homeschooling Podcasts
Jessica has been featured on several podcasts. Take a listen!
- Homeschool Sisters Podcast: Homeschooling an Only Child
- Raising Lifelong Learners: A Magical Homeschool
- Homeschool Your Way: Gameschool: Using Games to Learn
- Elevating Motherhood: Interest Led Learning
- The Homeschool Compass: Life as Learning
- Your Morning Basket: A Themed-Based Morning Basket
- The Homeschool Project Podcast: Unit Studies And Homeschooling An Only
- Homeschool Together Podcast: Homeschool Together The Waldock Way
- Humility and Doxology: Lifestyle of Learning